Documents Used with QuickBooks Premier Contractor Edition
QuickBooks software is one of the most used and preferred Accounting software created for small and medium sized businesses, known for its powerful features and unarguably user friendly interface. In fact one of the most unique attribute of QuickBooks is that it is business specific and consists of features that purely benefits your business and takes it to new heights. With edition designed for Wholesalers, retailers, contractors / construction, accountants etc, Intuit has ensured that QuickBooks software can help out any business soaring to next level of success.
One of the editions found with QuickBooks Premier and Enterprise is Contractor edition. QuickBooks Premier 2014, 2015 and 2016 have till now recorded most purchases in UK, US and Canada as these three versions are not only equipped with powerful and innovative features, but are also free from some pesky issues found in previous years.
QuickBooks Premier Contractor Edition is structured in such a way that once a construction business owner starts using this software, he is not going to switch to any other as the software fulfills all the need of the business without any need of manual work. However, before using the software you should know that the success of your construction business hinges on two main points
• What is the quality of the work done by your business?
• How well you are managing the job costs?
The first point depends on your employees and laborers. However, the second point, that is, management of Job costing is the reason why people are using and preferring QuickBooks Premier Contractor Edition.
In case you are starting a new business in this field, you should be aware of some documents that you must acquire for smooth running of the business as well as QuickBooks software. Some these documents are:
• Change in Orders: This includes all the documents which indicate any changes in project taken up by the business. The area of changes can be from scope of work to costs and any schedule changes.
• Correspondence: These paper work are very important as they are the proof of all the communication and correspondence done by your company with other elements like client, banks etc. They include letters, memos and paper as well as electronic documents.
• Project Estimates or Budgets: These documents include cost estimates created in the starting in original form. They are important as these papers are used to tally cost to complete the project and to perform analysis on profit made.
Tech Support For QuickBooks Premier Contractor Edition
There are many documents needed for smooth functioning and keeping proper track of the business. However, the above three are quite important for perfect management of the software. If for some reason you get stuck while using the software or encounter any error, it is advisable to contact the support team of QuickBooks as soon as possible. However, in case you are unable to get in touch with them due to long queue or being put on hold, you can contact support agencies like QuickBooks Customer Support Phone that offer expert service from Intuit certified ProAdvisors easily reachable at toll free number ☎ +1-516-494-3146.