During installation or reinstallation of QuickBooks, the product number and license key play an important role. However in any case you have lost QuickBooks license number and product number it will create an interruption. Hence for the smooth QuickBooks Upgrade Process, it is necessary to find the product number and license number. You can search the license number according to purchase and the registration mode. If you have proof of the product purchase you can easily find the lost license number and product number. MyonePro will help you in discovering the recovery methods to find the lost QuickBooks product number also learn all about QuickBooks License key location and other information .
How To Find Lost QuickBooks License Number And Product Number
Steps to find the lost QuickBooks license number and product number in QuickBooks:
- Check the label/Email: Search on the QuickBooks package to find the sticker with product and license numbers. In case you have purchased the product online then discover the product and license number in your email i.e. the confirmation email sent to you after software purchase.
- It does not matter whether you have purchased the QuickBooks products digitally from a reseller or QuickBooks website. You will get the configuration email for purchase confirmation.
- Put the installation disc into the system with installed QuickBooks. Choose the “Reinstall QuickBooks” button. In a window named license and product number enter the numbers
- Open the web page labeled Intuit QuickBooks License Lookup
- After this fill out the Intuit registered username & password
- In case the website failed to discover the information or if you have not registered the system with Intuit then get connected with Intuit team. Make sure you have purchase proof to get the product and license number
Also, you need to try all solutions provided by team of MyOnePro for the QuickBooks Registration Error with small and simple steps.
Recover Lost QuickBooks License Key Or Serial Number
Use the QuickBooks software to recover the license key:
In QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise, Pro and Premier here are the steps:
- Hit the F2 button on the keyboard
- It will display a window labeled Product information
- Discover the license number that appears on the window top left corner
For QuickBooks Desktop for MAC users follow the below steps:
- Hit the Help button at the top
- Choose Product information
- Discover the license key at the top left corner
Follow the below steps for QuickBooks Enhanced Basic or payroll:
- Once launch QuickBooks Desktop
- Locate the menu labeled Employees
- Choose the payroll center button then choose to tab named payroll
- A window named subscription statuses there displays the license key
Find causes behind when QuickBooks Could Not Initialize License Properties issue and process to fix QuickBooks License Error 3371 in simple steps.
How To Use CAMPs To Retrieve QB Forgotten License Key
Use CAMPs to recover lost QuickBooks license number & product number:
Sign in to the CAMPs and then follow the below steps:
- Locate the CAMPs window in the browser
- Fill in the email address/user ID
- Hit Continue button
- Fill the password
- Choose the QuickBooks product using the home window
- Open the product and service table and then click on the product name
- It will display the page with licenses
License Look-Up Online Tool Get Back Product Key QuickBooks
Use the license look-up online tool to recover the QuickBooks product key:
To smooth the complexity of finding the product numbers or QuickBooks license number there available a utility software introduced by Intuit. As Intuit has a complete data record of the users. Therefore it is possible to recover the product key using the tool. Follow the instructions to do the same:
- First of all open, the QuickBooks License lookup tool window
- Select one of the methods Business phone or Business email
- Hit on the option named find license & product number
- You will get the license key in the email address registered to the QuickBooks account
Help Recovering Old QB License Key Failed Or Unsuccessful
That’s all for today! Hopefully, you get different methods to tackle the frustrating situation when your QuickBooks product number or license key is lost. If none of the solutions sort out your problem then get connected with a professional team to speak on the same. Use a live chat, phone number, or email address to reach the experts of QuickBooks Support.
How Would I Recover The License Key Through The DAT File?
The QuickBooks stores license key in a single file on Windows. Here are the steps:
1. Launch file explorer window
2. Fill the file path in the address bar
3. Locate the file named qbregistration.dat
4. Hit on the option labeled Open with
5. Choose Notepad /another editor
6. Open the text file to find the license key
Get more help from MyOnePro for any types of QuickBooks Error Code or issues .
How Would I Talk To The QuickBooks Support Team From The Product?
1. For this locate the Help button
2. Choose QuickBooks Desktop to help
3. Hit Contact US
4. Write the issue and then hit “lets talk”
5. Choose the medium like receive a callback or Chat
To get more assistance Contact QuickBooks USA Support team now !
How Would I Check The Version At QuickBooks Point Of Sale?
1. Click on the menu which says Help
2. Choose “About Point of sale “
3. There appears the Edition, product line, license key, and version
What If I Have Purchased The License Physically From The Retail Store ?
Users, who purchased the QuickBooks license physically from the retail store, check the license key on a label on the packaging. It appears above the product key and two bar codes. The License number contains 4 sets of 4 digits that are separated by a hyphen