Integrate Again QB Point Of Sale With QuickBooks
You have heard enough that using QuickBooks Point of Sale system makes the accounting functions easy to be carried out. However, to make sure the process is hassle-free, there are a certain set of rules that need to be followed.
The first thing that annoys users is the manual entry of data and that too when you have a huge number of digits to deal with. This is where it is necessary to reintegrate QB POS with QB. Also for any issue QuickBooks POS Support Number active round the clock .
An integrated QuickBooks POS with the software will make sure your enterprise has an updated set of real-time data available for all transactions being done from time to time. It, in fact, enhances your organization’s trustworthiness.Reintegrate QBPOS Software
Why QBPOS Reintegration Required?
If QuickBooks POS system is not synced well with the QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise or other versions of the software, it will lead to data entry error because of the manually entering of the data.
To avoid inaccuracies in the data being entered, it is important to reintegrate your POS with the software. In case you’re ignorant about it, you may come across QuickBooks Errors, including negative inventory adjustment.
These errors disturb the accuracy of the information contained, which will ultimately damage your market reputation and destroy your trustworthiness.
Benefits Of Reintegrating QuickBooks Pos With The Software
- Ensures data accuracy
- Saves time and effort
- Enhances business productivity
- Increases your trustworthiness
- Integrated POS system can be configured with devices like iPad and make your business robust by enabling digital payment, online tracking of inventory, digital receipt of orders, etc.
- 24/7-access to activities
- No strict training is required to learn to operate the system
How To Reintegrate QB Point Of Sale With QB?
- Install QuickBooks financial software on your PC
- Connect it with the company data file
- Open the company file
- Launch QuickBooks POS
- Open Company Preferences
- Select Financial – the option is found in the left column
- Tick the Use with QuickBooks financial software You will find it at the top right of the left column
- The above step enables the POS to search as well as connect with the QuickBooks financial running on the system. Then it gets linked to the company data file that is open.
- A prompt asking for your confirmation is displayed. It asks if the file is correct and it should continue
Support If QuickBooks Point Of Sale ReIntegration Failed
In case, you face any difficulty in following the above-mentioned steps, you can unhesitatingly contact our MyOnePro technical experts. They will surely help you with the process.
How secure is the reintegration of QB POS with QB?
A senior management official or a business owner doesn’t always want his/her employee to have an access to the financial data saved in the system. When you reintegrate the POS system with the software, you must set up users for the financial programs by giving them a unique password.
This way, you are allowing only the concerned people to access the financial data. The employee who possesses the valid user ID and password will only be able to access it.
For advanced Intuit QB Point Of Sale Software queries and doubts, you can consider connecting with QuickBooks Technical Support team of experts to assist and guide you. You can feel free to call on the MyOnePro team on Toll-Free Number +1 800 301 4813 .