What’s New In QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 18.0
QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale is no less than a blessing for those running businesses with a considerable number of employees and clients. The software tool makes inventory management, customer tracking, and data processing far easier than any other software product available in the market. QB POS 18.0 is, however, the latest one.
Keeping in mind the changes in the requirements of the users, QuickBooks versions have been improving with advanced features being inculcated in every latest version. MyOnePro people know the software well and are the best source of information to you if you desire to know more about it. Also user can get help from QuickBooks POS Technical Support for setup, installation and upgrade .
Benefits of QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 18.0
- The new version is designed to accept payment in all forms, including credit card payment, debit card payment, cash, etc. Each and every payment, moreover, is reconciled in the software
- The latest version offers 10x faster activity and workflows
- It saves time because of the novel multi-tasking ability as well as keyboard shortcuts
- Higher credit card security standards
- Real-time tracking of inventory is available
- Reporting tools are inculcated to offer better customer interest tracking
- Integration services available to make electronic transfers of sales information
- Decision-making is easier as you get a chance to track and manage inventory, sales, and customer data easily
- You can set discounts and manage the accounting services at your fingertips
- Personalized services. Emails, loyalty programs, etc. are the features that serve customers regularly and hence make them feel happier
QB POS 18.0 – New Features
Below are sole silent features of QB Point Of Sale 2018
Easy-to-get customer details
On the Make a Sale screen, you can obtain all customer details, including Account Balance, Notes, Available Credit, and History. The new version lets you view customer transaction background along with the details about available balance or credit. Unlike the 12.0 version of AB POS, you can view the details without clicking the More Info.
Physical Inventory Scanner with all compatibility
Well-tested and examined is the physical inventory scanner feature of the software. It has been found compatible with the system and tried against all odds. The scanner is available both as both plug-and-play, which makes it easier for users to configure them well with the POS system.
POS on MS Surface Pro
The latest version has been tested successfully and found compatible with Microsoft Surface Pro. It is a two-in-one detachable device that can either be used as a tablet or as a laptop. It makes POS system a portable application as you are enabled to use it even on the go with MS Surface Pro.
QuickBooks Point of Sale 18.0 More Info & Help
The features offered by QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 18.0 may be technologically advanced but the most effective benefit of the software is the strong relationship that it helps you to build up with your customers You have to apply QuickBooks POS Update on regular intervals for smooth working . When you consult the MyOnePro executives, you will be able to know more about the product and understand why you must upgrade to the latest one.
For further QuickBooks-related doubts and queries, you can contact QuickBooks Support Number at any hour of the day on QuickBooks support number +1-516-494-3146.