QuickBooks Web Connector Server component is specially tailored to process requests from QuickBooks Web Connector and fire events that allow you to provide and get information from QuickBooks. This permits you to create an application that can communicate with a remote copy of QuickBooks without troubling about directly approaching the system in which QuickBooks is running.
What Is QuickBooks Web Connector
QuickBooks is a Microsoft Windows program that manages information transmitted among web services and the Desktop versions, including QuickBooks Financial Software and QuickBooks Point of Sale. Online service runs on a web server and that system may be housed by your company or by a hosting company. QuickBooks is connected in the same local network.
To pass qbXML and qbposXML information between a web-based application and QuickBooks or QuickBooks Point of Sale, an intermediary application QBWC is used. Because the Web Connector, which runs on the same server as QuickBooks, initiates all communication. Web services must implement a set of methods specified in the QuickBooks Web Connector WSDL in order to integrate with it. These methods enable the web service to connect with the Web Connector using the same qbXML format as the Desktop SDK and POS SDK.
Read This: QuickBooks Premier Plus 2022
- Single instance of Web Connector can be installed on a computer.
- Installation must be on a computer with QuickBooks Pro 2005 or newer installed.
- If Web Connector isn’t installed, follow further instructions.
What do you need to know about the products that QuickBooks Web Connector supports?
The software supports all the versions and editions of QuickBooks products listed here. The software also supports the QuickBooks SDK. Pay attention to the types of web connectors that are supported with the QuickBooks products they support.
List of supported products of QuickBooks according to the version of QuickBooks Web Connector:
QuickBooks Web Connector 126.96.36.199 and the newer versions
- Canadian editions of QuickBooks (2015 or Later Versions).
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions (2015 or Later Versions).
- QuickBooks Pro (2015 or Later Versions).
- UK editions of QuickBooks (2015 or Later Versions).
- QuickBooks Premier (2015 or Later Versions).
- U.S. editions of QuickBooks Financial Software products
Note: The new version of the program supports TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2.
QuickBooks Web Connector 188.8.131.52 and the Older Versions
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (v4.0 or later) – QBWC 184.108.40.206 or Earlier Versions.
- QuickBooks Simple Start (2006 or Later Versions).
- QuickBooks Pro (2002 or Later Versions).
- QuickBooks Premier (2002 or Later Versions).
- U.S. editions of QuickBooks Financial Software Products.
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions.
- Canadian editions of QuickBooks Pro, Premier, or Enterprise (2003 or Later Versions).
- UK editions of QuickBooks Pro or Accountant Edition (2003 or Later Versions).
Learn How to Correctly Setup QuickBooks Web Connector before you start doing it.
There are a few brief steps you have to follow before setting up the QuickBooks Web Connector. Download, install and then configure it to connect with any QuickBooks file.
Get a Free User Guide “Why to Upgrade to QuickBooks 2023”
Headache Huh, Looking to Upgrade from Your Current Version of QuickBooks?. But frustrated which version will be best suited according to your need. Don’t worry, Get a comprehensive list of reasons, why you should upgrade to the QuickBooks 2023 version.
Get these 20 tips on why to Upgrade to QuickBooks 2023.
Downloading QuickBooks Web Connector
- Download the QuickBooks Web Connector from a trusted source.
- You can then save the file to the Downloads/source folder or you can change it as you like.
- After downloading the file.
- Open the File Explorer.
- To download your file, go to the Downloads section or your custom place where you saved it.
- Open the file and then right-click on it.
- Extract all files to a new folder
- Once the files were extracted, they were sent to a folder that can be used now.
Read Also: QuickBooks 2022 Canada Download
Install The QuickBooks Web Connector
- After the extraction of files is finished, you are to make sure that you have installed the tool.
- Right-click on the file.
- Then click on I will run this program as an administrator.
- The installation wizard opens up to do the installation of it.
- Click the instructions on your screen one by one to complete each section.
- Go through the steps on the screen for your device.
- Click on the Finish button on the top right hand corner when done.
How To Set Up QuickBooks Web Connector
Here are the steps for setting up the web connector. You can use it with external websites and applications quickly and easily.
Set Up Web Connector Integration with QuickBooks
- Go to Operations -> QuickBooks -> Account Settings page. Select the Admin User and your QuickBooks program type.
- Click the Get .QWC file button.
- Click the Download Your Store .QWC Filelink. (Dialog box opens asking if you would like to open or save the file.)
- Save the file in a folder that can be located easily. Reference of this file will be needed when you launch the QuickBooks Web Connector program.
- Open the QuickBooks software you are integrating with (QuickBooks Financial Software or QuickBooks POS). The company you would like to connect to your E-Commerce Web site should be open.
- Download and install the QuickBooks Web Connector.
- Open the QuickBooks Web Connector. Click the Add an application button -> browse to the ‘NetSol Web Connector.qwc’ file you created and saved using the E-Commerce QuickBooks Setup Wizard.
- Click the OK button when an Authorize New Web Service screen will be displayed.
- QB displays this screen for you to authorize access to your QuickBooks Company for your E-Commerce web site. Screen varies depending on what QuickBooks software you are using. Select the option for allowing access whenever QuickBooks is open and continue.
- Enter your E-Commerce Control Panel password in the respective field of the QuickBooks Web Connector. Click yes if asked if you would like to save the password.
- Sync your E-Commerce Web site with QuickBooks. If you would like the Web Connector to automatically sync your E-Commerce Web site with your QuickBooks software, check the Auto-Run box and enter an interval (in minutes) in the Every Min field.
- Once synced Go to the QuickBooks Account Settings page in your E-Commerce Control Panel. Place a check in the ‘Import inventory on the next sync’ and ‘Export Orders on the next sync’ boxes -> Click Save.
How do you Handle Installation Problems?
It’s possible to prevent future problems by following the instructions below if you have an issue with your web connector.
- With your keyboard, simultaneously press Windows and R to open a run window.
- Access the “System control” when the Run window appears. When it opens, click OK.
- To uninstall a software, select the “Uninstall a software” option in step three.
- Uninstall the Web Connector from your Control Panel. If you don’t see QuickBooks Web Connector in Control Panel, you can remove the folder for the program from these locations:
- C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\ or,
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\
QuickBooks Web Connector Not Working
The above set up steps is recommended by Intuit. If you fail to get satisfactory result you can report the issue to QuickBooks customer care support. The QuickBooks experts ProAdvisor’s provide you instant assistance to resolve your issue and in no time you can follow your work hassle free. The Intuit certified ProAdvisor are approachable via various modes like phone support, email support, live chat etc. Sometimes due to some valid reasons you fail to reach the support professionals. In such scenario you can contact other reliable agencies.
Technical Help & Support for QB Web Connector Errors
At QuickBooks Technical Support we hire extensive years of experienced with QuickBooks Web Connector and work with Intuit ProAdvisors and CPAs across the US/Canada to help their clients convert to QuickBooks professionally and seamlessly. It is the time to switch to one of the most established software by migrating to QuickBooks.
At MyOnePro we resolve your QuickBooks query/issue regarding QuickBooks Web Connector in the first phone call itself. It is an independent technical support provider for QuickBooks accounting software and peripherals. It houses experienced and knowledgeable professionals who with their combined skills help to resolve the issues. The resolution offered is complete and assured to be resolved in the minimum wait time.
Troubleshooting of QuickBooks Web Connector Error, Issue, Problem
Although Intuit has developed Web Connector in user friendly way , but sometimes creates problems below are some most conman issues and QuickBooks Web Connector Error with their means .
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error 3140||Some items are rejected by QuickBooks /There is a missing element “TxnID”|
|Quickbooks Web Connector .net Error||Windows .Net framework either not installed or oudated .|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Branding Error||QuickBooks unable to verify the Financial Institution information|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error Log File||QuickBooks was unable to write to the log file. QuickBooks will open without writing to log file.|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error Connecting To Quickbooks||Could not start QuickBooks ,Quickbooks is not installed or connot start. But it is running.|
|Quickbooks Enterprise Web Connector Error||When opening QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions , after installing QB Web Connector.|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Xml Format||Create .QWC File|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Unhandled Exception||QuickBooks fails consistently with a Quickbooks Unrecoverable Error 32424|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Has Stopped Working||QuickBooks has stopped working, won’t open due to uable to connect third party applications.|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1000||The domain names for [AppName]’s service and support URLs do not match.|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1001 or QBWC1002||The application [AppName]’s service URL is an IP Address, it will not be loaded.|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1003 or QBWC1004||The application [AppName]’s support URL (AppSupport) could not be reached.|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1005||QuickBooks Web Connector failed to run. Some trace information was captured during the failure. Please see the QWCLog.txt file for trace information.|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1006||QuickBooks Web Connector failed to run. Some trace information was captured during the failure. Please see QWCLog.txt file for trace information.|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1007||An error occurred when connecting to QuickBooks. [A Message from QuickBooks will appear here]. Please fix the problem and click Retry to try again.|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1008 or QBWC1009||Unable to connect to QuickBooks. Task could not be completed. Reason|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1010||Application [AppName] cannot be loaded. For security reasons only SSL (https) based applications are allowed.|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1011||Application named [AppName] does not exist in registry. It is possible that the view and registry is out of sync. Restart QuickBooks Web Connector.|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1012||Authentication failed due to error message|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1013||Error connecting to QuickBooks. Returning error message to application. [Error message from QuickBooks appears here].|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1014||Could not get Host/Company/Preference Query response from QuickBooks. Job ending. [An error message from QuickBooks appears here].|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1016||No application was selected for update.|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1015||(an error message from Quickbooks)|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1017||The following applications could not be updated. Applications named [A list of web applications that were not updated at this time].|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1018||No application available to select at this time.|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1019||No application available to un-select at this time.|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1020||There are scheduled jobs. Web Connector will not be able to run these jobs if you exit. Do you still want to exit?|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1021||[An error message from QuickBooks]|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1022||An error occurred when connecting to QuickBooks. (A QuickBooks error appears here). Please fix the problem and click OK to try again.|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1023 or QBWC1024||Unable to connect to QuickBooks. Task could not be completed. Reason|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1025||Exiting the application. [An error message from QuickBooks appears here].|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1026||There was some problem adding fileID.|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1027||Exiting the application. [An error message from QuickBooks].|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1028 or QBWC1029||Exception encrypting. [A message describing the cause of error].|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1030||Password is not available for application named [AppName]. Please set the password for this application.|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1031||Operation completed with some error. Application has been notified of the error accordingly. See local log for further information.|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1032||Could not find application [AppName] in registry to complete scheduled update.|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1033||QB web connector failed to initialize QWCLog.txt file and will not run. Please make sure QWCLog.txt file is writeable and then try again.|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1034||Error setting AuthFlags|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1035||Dns.Resolve(localhost) failed due to Exception — [An error message describing the possible root cause of the failure].|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1036 Error countered during version check||[An error message describing possible root cause of the failure].|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1037||Application sent following error or warning message when checking version of QB web connector. Update aborted. [An error or warning message from web application appears here]|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1038||User cancelled from master key input. Need master key to continue. If you forgot master key, you would need to re-enter password again to reset the master key.|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1039||There was a problem adding the application to registry. Check QWCLog.txt for details.|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1040||Web connector did not provide a valid username and/or password.|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1041 or QBWC1042||SendRequestXML failed due to error message|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1043||getLastError failed due to error message|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1044||CloseConnection failed due to error message|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1045||ConnectionError failed due to error message|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1046||Application sent incorrect syntax return value for clientVersion(). Error message|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1048||QuickBooks Web Connector could not verify the web application server certificate.|
|Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1085||QuickBooks was unable to write to the log file. QuickBooks will open without writing to log file.|
|Uninstall Quickbooks Web Connector||You can simple uncheck the option in the menu bar , in case unable to do contact support.|