How To Change Email Address On QuickBooks Invoice
QuickBooks is one stop accounting solution for small business, start ups and medium size businesses. QuickBooks is incorporated with multiple features that make business accounting very easy. It customizes their online invoices which are very helpful for growing businesses as well as it’s easy to use. QuickBooks invoicing online improves accuracy and saves time. The user can even schedule invoices to be automatically generated and sent to the customers.
How to Edit Email Address on QuickBooks Invoice?
There are few steps to add an email address to send reports, invoices, and other transactions.
- The user needs to go Edit.
- Select Preference.
- Select Send Forms.
- Select in My Preferences.
- Select either Web Mailor QuickBooks Email. Tick on Add.
In case having issue for changing email connect QuickBooks USA Support for solutions .
QuickBooks Desktop set up for email service
For Outlook Users:
- Make an Outlook email profile.
Important: If the user has already Outlook email profile, click on Next step.
- For ISP (Internet Service Provider) for below information.
- Username, Password, Incoming email server address, incoming email server type, Outgoing email server address.
- Go to Editmenu -> select Preference -> choose Send Forms
- Click on Outlook and select
Secure Webmail connection.
With the newest versions of QuickBooks Desktop, the user can hold secure Webmail for safer and easier connection to their email provider. Secure Webmail, regular webmail works by linking their Intuit account to their webmail account, so that the users do not need to re-enter their password each and every time. There are certain providers which are available, and it depends on the user QuickBooks Desktop Versions. Such like as: QuickBooks 2017 R4 and older- Not available to secure webmail. QuickBooks 2018:Live users in the UK, Us and Canada, G-mail, and Hot-mail.
Secure Webmail set up
- Go to the QuickBooksEdit menu
- Click on Preference and selectSend Forms.
- Click on Web, Mail and select Add.
- Choose the user provider from the drop-down and write email address.
- Check the check box Use Enhanced SECURITYand select OK.
- Sign in the user Intuit account.
Regular Webmail Connection and set up
To set up a Regular Webmail
- Go to the Edit menu and chose Preference and select Send Form.
- Click Web Mail and select Add and Add Email info and select OK.
- Select OK to save the changes.
Get Help For Invoice Email Change Problem Issues QuickBooks
For any query or further assistance, user can contact our QuickBooks Customer Support Number . They can call us by phone support, email or live chat support. They are easily available 24*7. On the other hand, you are welcome to approach reliable third party companies like MyOnePro. We have highly qualified professional team who have good knowledge and huge experience. They provide feasible and quick solutions in a short time. Garner instant assistance and reach out on our toll free customer support number +1-516-494-3146.