Printer not activated issue is most common error occurs when you try to send an email to the customer or while updating the window. This error in QuickBooks leads to failure of print or sending emails with invoices or pay-slip. MyOnePro will explain to you about QuickBooks Email invoice printer Not activated error. Try all the solutions effectively to rectify this printing issue or you can check Why QuickBooks Won’t Print and its troubleshooting guide ..
Causes Printer Not Activated Problem Sending Email QB
If you Unable To Send Email From QuickBooks then you have try all soultions mentioned by MyOnePro team
What are the significant causes of Printer Not Activated error in QuickBooks Desktop?
- Registry issues
- Inaccurate installation
- Incompatible drivers
How To Fix “Printer Not Activated” QuickBooks On Windows 7,8 10
Resolutions to resolve QuickBooks printer activation issue:
Solution 1- Execute Print Repair Tool:
You need to know Why QuickBooks Unable To Save As Pdf and what you can do in orde to fix issue .
Here are the steps:
Step 1- Download QuickBooks Tool Hub and install it:
This tool helps to resolve basic errors. Here is the list of instructions to follow:
- Close QuickBooks Software
- It is suggested to download the advanced version of QuickBooks Tool Hub and save it on the preferred location where you can quickly locate it.
- In case you want to know the existing downloaded version you have to choose the home option and then click on About, the detail information about version appears on the bottom of the screen
- Now browse the downloaded file named QuickBooksToolHub.exe
- Read the on-screen instructions for installation and tick mark to agree to the terms and conditions you do in normal installation
- Once the installation process complete , do the double-click on the option or icon displaying on the Window desktop to open the program
- If you fail to find the icon, then use a search box in Windows and open the program
Step 2- Execute the PDF and Print Repair software:
Follow these instructions when QuickBooks Freezes When Printing Invoice problems happen .
To do this, here are the steps:
- Locate QuickBooks Tool Hub and then Click Program Problems
- Choose QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool; It will hardly take a min to run
- Try to send an email or print it again
If it still not fixed then move with the next solution
Solution 2: Reset the Temp Folder Permissions:
Step 1-Reset permissions of temp folder:
Reboot the system first and then attempt to reset the temp folder settings.
Here are the steps to monitor the folder permissions applied on the Temp folder:
- Open the Run window by pressing Windows button + R from the keyboard linked with your system
- Enter %TEMP% and then hit the Enter key
- Do a right-click on anywhere on the temp folder and then click on the properties
- Choose the Security option
- Verify all the usernames & groups appearing on the Security option contain full control
- If not set the permissions to Full Control and then again Save the file as a PDF within the software
Get a Free User Guide “Why to Upgrade to QuickBooks 2023”
Headache Huh, Looking to Upgrade from Your Current Version of QuickBooks?. But frustrated which version will be best suited according to your need. Don’t worry, Get a comprehensive list of reasons, why you should upgrade to the QuickBooks 2023 version.
Get these 20 tips on why to Upgrade to QuickBooks 2023.
Step 2- Verify you can print for XPS Document Writer:
QuickBooks contains components of the XPS Document Writer to save the document as a PDF. To do this:
- Open Notepad window
- Enter Test
- Click File and then Hit on Print
- Choose the XPS Document Writer and then select Print
- Give a recognizable filename and then save it to your system
- Locate Desktop and then monitor the XPS document you recently printed through notepad.
Solution 3- Verify whether the reconcile window is turned off:
When you click on a reconcile option located on the Banking optionif the QuickBooks display to lock up, but PDF functions operate, it means that the reconcile window is turned off. To begin the reconcile window, here are the steps:
- Navigate the Window option and locate the list to view if the reconcile window is presented there
- Click on Close All and then start reconcile again.
Read This: QuickBooks Invoice Printing Issues
Solution 4- Printer Spooler Service Configuration:
- Open the run window then enter MSC
- Do right click on Print spooler service listed in services and then hit on properties
- Pause Print Spooler service by clicking on stop option
- Search for drop-down named Startup and then choose Automatic
- Hit on Start to begin service
Support “Printer not activated” Issue QB Pro, Premier, Enterprise
Above, you get all the information related to the QuickBooks Email Invoice Printer Not Activated error. Start troubleshooting if any such QuickBooks Error occurs, and don’t panic if you are stuck in any of the steps. If you need instant assistance while implementing measures, use a live chat option to chat with one of the experts. Team members have experience in resolving the significant type of issues occurring in QuickBooks. You can get connected with QuickBooks Technical Support all around the clock whenever needed. Meanwhile, you can also send an email with your problems and explore the better information.