QuickBooks ensure all of your business requirements smoothly. However, like other Software, bugs, and error can display at any time while accessing. Several times, QuickBooks Email Freezing up while sending invoices that make a nuisance for the users. When this error occurs, users will be unable to open an email, fail to operate the email and send invoices to the clients. It leaves the users with no other option instead of clicking on the OK button. The primary cause is QuickBooks failed to sync with Windows. However, there might be other reasons responsible for QuickBooks Keeps Freezing issue. MyOnePro will explain the information on troubleshooting solutions to get rid of the QuickBooks Email Freezing issue. MyOnePro complete guide QuickBooks Gmail Setup For Sending Email Invoices which gives you alternate and modern way of customer invoicing.
Outlook is a Microsoft Office app and is used to manage emails. It can be integrated with online apps and Windows apps giving it an extensive range of functionality. This functionality has been useful in the productivity of businesses, especially QuickBooks Desktop users who have not experienced issues.This article is for those who need to send an email from their QuickBooks Desktop app but get a “QuickBooks Sending Email through Outlook is not responding” error. The article has steps that will help fix the problem.
- 1 Causes Reason QuickBooks Hang When Trying To Send Email
- 1.1 How To Fix QuickBooks Email Send Stop Responding Issue
- 1.1.1 Solution 1- Make sure that your Outlook is updated:
- 1.1.2 Solution 2- Set the Default Mail Application as Outlook:
- 1.1.3 Solution 3- Execute QuickBooks in Compatibility Mode:
- 1.1.4 Solution 4- Embed Windows Admin User:
- 1.1.5 Solution 5- Utilize QuickBooks Clean Installation Tool:
- 1.1.6 Solution 6- Rename the Files Named DAT and DDF:
- 1.1.7 Solution 7- Close Executing QBW32.exe:
- 1.1.8 Solution 8- Execute QuickBooks Install Program:
- 1.2 Follow These Steps to Resolve “Outlook is not responding” errors in QuickBooks.
- 1.2.1 Solution 1: After Connecting QuickBooks to the network, make sure that administrator rights are active.
- 1.2.2 Solution 2: Verify Email Preferences for QuickBooks
- 1.2.3 Solution 3: Repair QuickBooks Desktop and Outlook Application
- 1.2.4 Solution 4: Verify Internet Explorer’s Email Preferences
- 1.2.5 Solution 5: Needs to Repair Corrupted or damaged MAP132.dll File
- 1.3 Help QB Crashed Sending Outlook Email
- 1.1 How To Fix QuickBooks Email Send Stop Responding Issue
- 2 QuickBooks Crashes When Sending Email
- 2.1 About QuickBooks Com Error
- 2.2 Crash Com Error in QuickBooks Desktop: Common Causes
- 2.3 What is the solution for QuickBooks Desktop’s Crash Com Error?
- 2.4 Conclusion
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
Causes Reason QuickBooks Hang When Trying To Send Email
Some of the most common reasons that cause Outlook to freeze while sending emails and files using QuickBooks are:
- The incorrect settings of your email in QuickBooks.
- The quick installation process failed on the desktop application.
- The process of installing QB desktop applications is corrupted.
- Internet Explorer lets you configure email settings.
- Running QuickBooks as an administrator is not necessary on windows operating systems
- The email configuration document is corrupted or damaged in the MAP132.DLL file.
- When you try to send an email via QuickBooks and the Microsoft outlook application running in the background of the system.
How To Fix QuickBooks Email Send Stop Responding Issue
Solution 1- Make sure that your Outlook is updated:
To do this, here are the steps:
- Open the Outlook
- Click on File Account option
- Go to Update button
- Hit on Update Now tab
Solution 2- Set the Default Mail Application as Outlook:
- You are requested to locate Control Panel option
- Click on the Default Program option
- Adjust the default program
- Discover program list and then hit on MS Outlook
- Click on Set this program as default option
- Hit on OK option
Solution 3- Execute QuickBooks in Compatibility Mode:
To start this process, you have to do right click on the QuickBooks icon located on the desktop
- Click Properties option
- Discover the Compatibility button and hit on Run tab
- Locate the drop-down and select the preferred Windows
- Now Click on the Run button as an administrator mode
- Hit on Apply button and then click OK
There is also QuickBooks Invoice Print Error you may face, but after checking printer setup and settings and then resetting it you can easily fix problems.
Solution 4- Embed Windows Admin User:
Ensure that you add a windows admin user to resolve the issue. Here are the steps:
- Make the Windows user with administrator access
- Login to the window with newly created user
Solution 5- Utilize QuickBooks Clean Installation Tool:
- Download QuickBooks clean install tool
- Save it and run the file with .exe file
- Read on-screen instructions on the prompt
- Click on I accept button appearing in the prompt
- Choose the QuickBooks Version and then proceed with Continue tab
- Hit on OK option
Solution 6- Rename the Files Named DAT and DDF:
- Initially, you require closing the company files associated with systems
- Discover the directory of company and change file name as DAT to OLDUser.DAT
- Delete the individual file with DDF extension
- In this same directory, you have to open Company
- Hit on Confirm button to save
Solution 7- Close Executing QBW32.exe:
- Locate windows Taskbar and then select Start Task Manager
- Hit on Processes option
- Choose Image name to filter it alphabetically
- Search .EXE
- Hit on the End Process button
Solution 8- Execute QuickBooks Install Program:
- Download and install QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool
- Save it on the preferred location like desktop
- Close all active programs in the system and execute this downloaded QB install Tool
- You need to wait till the process finishes
- Restart the system and make sure that all the contents are refreshed accurately
Follow These Steps to Resolve “Outlook is not responding” errors in QuickBooks.
Solution 1: After Connecting QuickBooks to the network, make sure that administrator rights are active.
- Right-click the QuickBooks Desktop icon on your Windows desktop and select properties.
- Set up compatibility to run as the Administrator so all your users can run it.
- Check the option if it is already checked and hit Apply.
- Restart your computer and check to see if the problem is fixed.
Solution 2: Verify Email Preferences for QuickBooks
- First, open your QuickBooks software. Then, click on the “EDIT” tab to enter a new transaction.
- Go here to find out how to quickly and easily start sending forms.
- Click on the “My Preference” tab and select “Send email” utilizing the option.
- You can click ‘OK’ to proceed with this form.
- Click the “Edit” tab in the top-right corner, and then click “Preferences.”
- Choose to Send forms and then click “My Preference” tab.
- Access Quickbooks from any device by clicking on QuickBooks.
- Choose the Edit option, click on “Preferences”, and then click on “Delete”.
- Click on the Outlook icon.
- Close the QuickBooks application, then open the Outlook Application.
- Try to send a QuickBooks email again. Restart your system and windows and you will get better luck.
Solution 3: Repair QuickBooks Desktop and Outlook Application
- For detailed steps on how to repair the QuickBooks Desktop application, visit our article.
- If QuickBooks Desktop doesn’t fix the problem, download Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant and repair Microsoft Outlook.
Solution 4: Verify Internet Explorer’s Email Preferences
- Exit out QuickBooks and any company file if open.
- Run Internet Explorer on Windows.
- Click the Gear icon at the top and select Internet Options.
- Open the Programs tab and ensure that outlook is chosen as the default email program in the setting section.
- Hit click on the “Apply” button and Ok.
- Now, you have to close an internet explorer and then send an email via QuickBooks.
If QuickBooks outlooks freeze while sending an email, please ensure that the Outlook is the default email option.
Solution 5: Needs to Repair Corrupted or damaged MAP132.dll File
- You need to shut down any applications currently running on your computer.
- Make sure you open the file manager and drag your cursor to the C: Windows System32 folder.
- After that, find and hit the double-click on the FixMapi.exe file.
- Once the tool figures out the MAP132.dll file.
- Then go to QuickBooks and try to send an email again.
Help QB Crashed Sending Outlook Email
Hopefully, this article will help you understand the necessary steps to fix the QuickBooks Email Freezing issue. However, there might be some situation occurs when you unable to solve the problem through the above steps or you stuck anywhere. The QuickBooks Support is there for you to clear all your doubts. So, without any hesitation, call on the toll-free number to talk with the QuickBooks expertise. They are professional and glad to serve all your issue and QuickBooks Error Warning Message and try their best to address the core of your problem and fix it accordingly. You can also do a live chat with one of the team members while you are implementing the steps to instantly provide you instructions. In case you are unable to chat or call, send an email along with questions; the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
QuickBooks Crashes When Sending Email
Small businesses and accounting professionals often face the worrisome issue of QuickBooks crashing. This problem commonly occurs when users attempt to email invoices to customers or clients. When attempting to send an invoice, users may click “ok” to email it and receive a QuickBooks Com Error message. Despite clicking “ok” again, the crash error may continue to appear on the screen.
About QuickBooks Com Error
The QuickBooks Desktop Com Error is a commonly occurring issue that may arise when attempting to open or email invoices or other transactions. When faced with this error, users may feel frustrated about losing unsaved information in other open QuickBooks windows that were being worked on simultaneously. The only option at this point is to click the “OK” button on the hovering Com Error message and bid a temporary farewell to QuickBooks. Not knowing the cause of the QuickBooks Com Crash Error and how to fix it can be a stressful experience, especially when it interrupts ongoing work. This article aims to provide steps for fixing the Com Error, with clear and easy-to-follow troubleshooting instructions to ensure seamless implementation.
Crash Com Error in QuickBooks Desktop: Common Causes
- Components of Windows and MS-Office that are missing or damaged.
- Email service or client fail to communicate with QuickBooks
- Damaged or missing QuickBooks components.
- The sync is hindered by a trojan or a virus.
- The necessary QuickBooks components or files were deleted by malicious software.
- The QuickBooks communication process is being blocked by a firewall
In order to effectively troubleshoot the QuickBooks Com Error, it is important to understand when and why it occurs. Regardless of what you were doing at the time of the error, the resolution steps for addressing the Com Error are generally the same. Therefore, it is essential to have a clear understanding of the root cause of the error and follow the appropriate steps to fix it.
What is the solution for QuickBooks Desktop’s Crash Com Error?
There are multiple ways to resolve the QuickBooks Com Error, and you may need to try one or more of the solutions provided below. However, before proceeding with any of the following solutions, it is important to create a backup of your QuickBooks data to ensure that your important information is not lost in the troubleshooting process.
Method 1: QuickBooks Desktop and Company File Fine-tuning
- Open and update QuickBooks to the latest version available.
- Attempt manual updates if you encounter any QuickBooks Update Errors.
- Verify the QuickBooks Company File to ensure the data integrity of your company file.
- Try to access the item that triggered the QB crash com error and attempt to email it again.
- Open another report or form and attempt to email it to yourself to check if the error occurs again.
It is recommended to follow these solutions in order, and test QuickBooks to see if the Com Error has been resolved after each attempt. Remember to create a backup of your QuickBooks data before attempting any of these solutions.
Method 2: Windows and Microsoft Office Reparation
- Repair Microsoft Office, as this may replace any unresponsive components that may be causing the error.
- Update QuickBooks to the latest version available and restart your computer.
- Update Windows to ensure that your operating system is up to date.
- Remove any unidentified or malicious software that may have been installed on your computer.
Method 3: Configure QuickBooks Firewall and Security Exceptions
- Add QuickBooks Firewall Exceptions to ensure that QuickBooks can communicate properly.
- Configure QuickBooks process and port Exceptions in your system security software, following the instructions in the user manual.
- Restart your computer and check to ensure that the settings remain intact.
- Attempt to open another report or form and try emailing it to yourself to check if the Crash Com Error persists. If it does, proceed to the final solution.
Method 4: Rounding QuickBooks Form Preferences
- Open QuickBooks and the Company File.
- Click on Edit, then Preferences, then Send Forms, and then My Preferences.
- Look for Outlook as an option and select the ‘Email’ option to resend the email.
- Toggle the Outlook mail Settings: Open Control Panel, then Mail, and select Microsoft Outlook.
- Select ‘Show Profile’ from the Mail Setup window. If Outlook is not set as the default mail application, choose ‘Prompt for a profile to be used’, then select.
- Toggle the selection to ‘Always use this profile’, then click ‘Apply’ and ‘OK’. Check to see if the Com Error is resolved, otherwise proceed to the next step.
After applying the solutions mentioned above, you should no longer experience the QuickBooks Com Error. However, if the issue persists, it is recommended that you seek technical support for further assistance. Our team can offer a blended diagnosis of the Com Error to help you resolve the issue. Please note that Intuit does not support Microsoft applications, so you may try to perform these tasks on your own or follow our recommendations. If none of the solutions work and you are still struggling to resolve the Com Error, please do not hesitate to contact us for appropriate solutions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix QuickBooks from freezing?
Quickbooks Desktop Freezing Up
1. Close all QuickBooks Desktop version.
2. Download the QuickBooks Refresher Tools.
3. Save the file on your desktop.
4. Run the QBRefresher Tool.
5. Re-open QuickBooks Desktop.
Why can’t I email from QuickBooks anymore?
Let’s perform some troubleshooting steps to fix this error. Make sure that QuickBooks isn’t running as administrator. Verify if your email preference is set correctly in QuickBooks. Set your email preference in Internet Explorer correctly.
How do I fix QuickBooks not sending emails?
Let’s perform some troubleshooting steps to fix this error.
1. Make sure that QuickBooks isn’t running as administrator.
2. Verify if your email preference is set correctly in QuickBooks.
3. Set your email preference in Internet Explorer correctly.
4. Test and repair your MAP132.
5. Reinstall QuickBooks using Clean Install.